These heavy duty LoopRite pliers are a perfect addition to your round nose arsenal. Now you can accurately size your loops every time.
There are sizing marks on the jaws but that is not what I love about them most! What I love most about them is that they...
- are heavy and feel substantial in your hand at 6 1/2 inches,
- hold up equally well in making a wide range of loops (2mm to greater than 8mm),
- have jaws which close nicely (notice the close up photo of the closed jaws - very little light shows through the jaws)
- have a securely placed return leaf spring makes operation easy and the spring is not likely to pop out of place (don't you hate it when that happens to your pliers?!)
- have padded comfort handles to ease pressure on your joints.
Oh, and there is more! This tool's main intention is the marked size on the jaws. These marked sizes...
- allow easy placing of your wire to create precisely sized loops every time
- eliminate the need the making messy permanent marker lines on your clean pliers
- handles easily tiny loops of 2mm ups to 8mm
The nicest round nose pliers I have seen in a very long time!