This charm bracelet kit contains everything you need to make this Sea Life Charm Bracelet. All you need to add is pliers and a little bit of time.
We will even ship it to you Free! *Please note returns will be charged a $3 restocking fee*
Please be sure to provide a shipping address when checking out. Otherwise I will ship to your billing address.
No experience is required. You only need to be able to use pliers! Pliers are NOT included.
The charms, chain, clasp and jump rings are included and are exactly as shown in the photos.
Here is a list of everything included...
- Over 15 antique silver charms. They are lead free and cadmium free alloy metal!
- 10 Tiny Mermaid charms (you can optionally add these to your bracelet).
- About 9 inches of heavy duty hypoallergenic stainless steel chain.
- 16mm stainless steel lobster clasp.
- About 30 stainless steel jump rings for attaching the charms to the chain.
- Step by step photo and text instructions as a downloaded digital file. This will be sent as link you can click on any time to instantly download the tutorial.
I like to use a chain nose and flat nose pliers. You can use any 2 pairs of pliers that have a flat smooth surface on the inside of the nose.In creating this bracelet and in the tutorial I used the combination this flat nose and this chisel nose. You may also want the very high quality (and much more expensive) Lindstrom set of pliers.
*CARING FOR YOUR BRACELET*
These charms are fairly tarnish resistant, however, it you get your bracelet wet and just leave it wet it will quickly tarnish. Try to keep it dry and wipe it down if it does get wet. These will tarnish, as do most metals, if not cared for properly.
Click here to check out the listing for the instructions. Remember the digital PDF instructions come included with the full kit option and you do not need to purchase them if you purchase the Sea Life Charm Bracelet kit.
***This kit and the finished bracelet is not intended for children under the age of 14.***